St. Anthony Apartments’ Furnishings Drive
Apartments need blankets, towels, kitchen supplies & more!
The end of the St. Anthony Apartment project is in sight! We hope to be able to move in 39 chronically homeless individuals and 20 very low-income residents by Thanksgiving. Imagine the joy of getting to move into your own apartment for the first time!
Because the new residents have very low incomes and many were homeless, they don't have the resources to furnish these new apartments. Their government subsidies do not cover these items either...this is why we need your help. We are looking for individuals, businesses, schools and churches willing to donate the items people need in their first home.
Shower curtains and mats, toilet bowl cleaners, kitchen utensils, plates, cups, and so much more. We want you to finish the final steps of furnishing these apartments so our residents can be comfortable in their new homes.
List of needed items:
(New items only)
- Shower curtains
- Toilet bowl cleaners
- Kitchen utensils
- Bed sheets
- Set of Towels for bath
- Mattress Pad (X-Long Twin)
- Set of two place settings (plate/bowl/cups/silverware)
- One small fry pan
- One cooking pot
- Cooking utensils
- Broom, dustpan, sponge mop
- Cleaning supplies (surface cleaner/floor cleaner)
- Starter packs of: toilet paper, paper towels)
- Starter hygiene products: soap, disposable razors, shampoo, deodorant
- Laundry basket
- 10 gallon Kitchen garbage can
- Plastic garbage bags
- Comfortable sitting chair